KRIZMUZ LYTS

Sailing chat

KRIZMUZ LYTS

Postby Eddie » December 19th, 2019, 2:39 am

Ahoy there...
Moor View Godshill's Christmas sculptural luminary is now ready for inspection. Entitled 'From Whence Flying Reindeer Are Born', the Fly Agaric consists of 1960 bulbs 262 cable ties (sick of the sight of them), and a fishing umbrella. Plus another 200 bulbs tailing off to the reindeer. The larger of the two trees is the best part of twenty feet high, and although looks great now, I don't think I'm goin' to be able to resist putting some colour to it. For the faithful amongst you, there's a lowly cattle shed as the carol suggests there should be, with obligatory accompanying "Guiding Light". The snowfall effect is laser as in preference to led projection, is the only one of it's kind on the Island, and probably the only one in the U.K. as it came all the way from California. A warming Chestnut stove will be added in the next few days, along with anything else I deem necessary in order to render our garden visible to the 'International Space Station'. Gotta let 'em know we're still down here for now... RIGHT?
Anyone brave enough to enter our grotto (The 'Halloween Team' are particularly welcome, and thanks for your help with the 150...ish Tricksters) will receive a warm mince pie with Brandy butter and Squirty Cream/Clotted Cream/Ice Cream. An appropriate beverage (I recommend the hot chocolate with a little more than a dash of Grand Marnier). And, have the opportunity to fathom out the enigma that is... "THE INVISIBLE TREE". Ok, rocket science it aint, an AXIOM if you like. It is however, quite disorientating from beneath. I do feel the need to reach for the nearest newel post, and in flight sick bag.
Lighting up time is usually at dusk. But don't blame me if I'm a little late returning home from a mission. Cruise by when ever you're passing through Godshill as I'm never satisfied. Consequently, it's a forever morphing melodic melange of animation and innovation. "I never met-a-morphosis I didn't like". As "They" say. ("They" being those that know) "There's always room for improvement."
Happy Christmas!
Eddie
P.S.
I'm feeling fine.
Eddie

Re: KRIZMUZ LYTS

Postby Mary Mary » December 20th, 2019, 9:15 am

Ahoy there Eddie,
Beware! The Scary Halloween Witch with her squawking crow with flashing red eyes is about in your neighbourhood today disguised as a Reindeer!
She's after one of your mince pies with Squirty cream!

Hear she loves listening to Pink Floyd music with laser beams lighting the room, so be easy to spot if you see a Reindeer dancing (even prancing ?) about in your Grotto !!!

Happy Christmas to you and the family, X
Mary Mary

Return to Chat