Shanklin Sailing Club, Hope Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight, PO37 6EA   •   •   01983 862233

Ventnor Races

28th April 2019

The Ventnor Races are postponed until the 28th July. There is likely to be a big swell after the gale passes through on Saturday and there is likely to be bit too much wind to go out of the bay.

There will be normal racing at Shanklin.

10am: Fox 2 Up
To follow: Sprint Series

Shanklin Sailing Club
Hope Road
Isle of Wight
PO37 6EA

01983 862233
Shanklin Sailing Club burgee

Shanklin Sailing Club burgee
© Shanklin Sailing Club MMVI - MMXXI

Web design and racing software by Island Webservices
Next high tide:
Thu (4.72m)
Shanklin Sailing Club